Three out of six people have experienced dandruff at least once in life. Dandruff is more about scalp than it is about hair. The health and bounce of your hair indicate the underlying scalp situation, and no matter how much you hide, those nasty flakes are always visible to people around you. Unreasonable shedding of dead skin from the scalp is known as Dandruff. Here are some natural home remedies for dandruff you may not have known.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff
By restoring the pH balance of the scalp, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) inhibits the growth of yeast. It also works as a natural hair cleanser and helps unclog pores and hair follicles. Method: Mix two cups of Apple Cider Vinegar with three cups of cold water and use this mixture to rinse your hair, post shampooing. Let it sit for two minutes before washing it off. For best results, use this once a week.
2. Coconut Oil and Lemon for Dandruff
Lemon juice for dandruff works wonders! Known for its anti-fungal properties, Coconut Oil moisturizes a dry scalp and tackles itchiness like a pro. Plus, it nourishes your hair and boosts hair growth. Method: For a potent anti-dandruff remedy, combine equal parts of Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice and massage on your scalp. Let it sit for 20 minutes before you wash your hair. Follow this dandruff treatment at home regularly for the best results.
3. Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff
Tea Tree Oil has long been used to treat dandruff, owing to its potent cleansing and anti-fungal properties. A classic anti-dandruff treatment if we may say so.Method: Add six drops of Tea Tree Oil to half a cup of essential oil (such as Lavender), and massage on your scalp to get rid of dandruff. You can also add a few drops to your regular shampoo to make it into an all-natural anti-dandruff shampoo.
4. Olive Oil and Vinegar for Dandruff
Olive oil for dandruff is a natural conditioner and minimize oxidative damage owing to its anti-oxidant properties. This lightweight oil is effective on hair without weighing it down. The acetic properties of vinegar fight off fungal infections and improve blood circulation. Method: Mix 1 tsp Olive Oil and 2 tsp White Vinegar in a bowl of water. Apply this mixture on separate sections of your hair and massage the scalp for five minutes. Wash it off with a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo and apply a conditioner.
Another Simple Home Remedies
1.Mix 2-3 teaspoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) juice. Tenderly back rub the scalp with this regular.
2. Add 10 drops of lemon juice to 1 egg white and beat well. Apply to the scalp and hair once per week.
3.Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard oil, and 1 glass yogurt. Apply this to the hair 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing the head and hair.
4. Soak 50 gm methi dana in some water overnight, following day toward the beginning of the day make the glue and apply on scalp for 15 minutes.
5. Chew 10 sacred basil leaves (tulsi), 10 margosa leaves (neem), and 10 bael leaves (belpatra) on a vacant stomach at a young hour toward the beginning of the day.
6. Dandruff is a typical, non-irresistible skin ailment of the scalp. It might be found even in confront, ears, body overlap, neck and front of the chest. It is caused because of speedier destroying of the dead skin in the injuries. In this manner, the white clean gets seen on the shoulders of the casualty.