Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 590 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/ IT/ Charted Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) vacancies on its official website, www.licindia.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online form the official website, www.licindia.in.
LIC Recruitment 2019 for 590
Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Pay Scale||32795/- to 62315/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||22.03.2019|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years.|
21-30 years as on 01-03-2019 Age relaxation as per Govt rules and regulation
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
AAO (Generalist) – 350
AAO (IT) – 150
AAO (Chartered Accountant) – 50
AAO (Actuarial) – 30
AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10
- AAO (Generalist):Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an
MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and
completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- AAO (Actuarial) :Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the
subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre
recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase-II : Main Examination
Preliminary examination center:
Kerala: Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram&Thrichur.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 22.03.2019.
- General & OBC: Rs 600/-+ Transaction Charges
- SC/ST/ PwBDcandidates:Rs 100+ Transaction Charges
Pay Mode: Through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 02-03-2019
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 22-03-2019
Date for Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: From 22 to 30-04-2019
Tentative Date for Online Preliminary Exam: 04 & 05-05-2019
Tentative Date for Online Main Exam: 28-06-2019